Why Paint Protection Film?
Help keep your car looking newer longer with Paint Protection Film with self-healing technology. The first scratch hurts the most. So prevent the pain and keep your car looking newer longer with one of the highest quality, most durable paint protection films in the industry. A high-gloss, virtually invisible shield, Paint protection film shields your car from the damages of everyday driving.
Paint protection film clear bra
The ultimate defense against road rash:
- Bird droppings, full of acid that will burn through the paint.
- Tree sap, especially difficult to remove, and full of acid.
- Tree fruits, like cherries, that will burn through and permanently damage paint.
- Road salt, which causes serious corrosion to paint and metals—a big factor wherever the winter climate brings snows.
- Road oil and tar, likely to splash up during warm months when roads are being repaved and the heat loosens materials that stick to paint.
- UV rays from the sun that burn through paint.
- Seals the paint to keep scratches or bubbles from allowing moisture in, which leads to spread of corrosion and, eventually, rust.
- Reflects back light and UV rays to reduce sun damage.
- Reduces exp
Paint protection film offers a strong defense when it comes to shielding the areas of your vehicle that are most vulnerable to damage, such as:
- Door edges, handles and steps
- Side-view mirrors
- Rocker panels
We also protect your peace-of-mind. Our paint protection film is covered by 5 to10 years warranty depending on film brand and it is professionally installed. The film’s clear coat finish self-heals when scratched and is resistant to cracks, yellowing and staining. To ensure the perfect fit, each piece is custom cut to match your vehicle.
What is Paint Protection Film?
Paint protection films are clear or colored polyurethane films that are applied to vehicles to protect them from scratches, dents, or swirls caused by road debris, rocks, bug droppings, and other environmental elements.
Why choose Autorama Wraps?
Autorama performing paint protection film installations for the past 5 years. In that duration, we’ve acquired the knowledge and experience needed to take on the most challenging applications. From brand new vehicles, exotics, restorations and antique collections. Over the years we have done it all, from pre-cut patterns to custom installations. We offer a wide range of coverage options. Our detail company is on site to assist in the preparation and completion of each project. We’re here to walk you through every step of the process. Autorama works with the best paint protection film brands in the market.